1. To participate in the #LANEIGEbbworld video contest, participants must be:
(i) Malaysian women residing in Malaysia; and
(ii) Over 18 years in age at the time of entry.
2. Employees of AMOREPACIFIC Group, its subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising/marketing agencies part of the #LANEIGEbbworld campaign, and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses), are not eligible to participate.
3. Laneige reserves the right to disqualify any participant without notice at any point of the contest or after should he/she be found to have not fulfilled the pre-requisites of the contest prior to participation.
Joining the Contest
4. The #LANEIGEbbworld video contest will run from 15 July - 31 August 2016.
5. Laneige Malaysia reserves the right to amend the contest period at any time without prior notice.
6. To participate in this contest, participants must record their own makeup tutorial using a LANEIGE BB Cushion and upload their video to our submission page.
7. Participants may enter as many times as they wish, but only one prize will be awarded per participant.
8. Winners and featured stories will be selected by a panel of judges based on quality and creativity.
9. Entries uploaded after the end of the contest will be ineligible for judging.
11. In order to include your personal details, respond to your questions, fulfil your requests or manage interactive content in the Application, it may be necessary to ask for personal information such as your name and e-mail address. We may use this information to respond to your requests, or to contact you via e-mail to inform you of news etc. However, unless compelled by applicable legislation, we will not provide this information to a third party without your permission.
12. In addition to the personal information that you may provide us, this Application may use technology that lets us collect certain technical information like your Internet protocol address, your computer's operating system, your browser type, traffic patterns and the address of any referring Application.
13. The Service Provider will erase any incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data retained by The Service Provider in connection with the operation of this Application.
14. The best submission at the end of the contest period will receive a 1-year Digital Ambassadorship, Laneige products worth RM3,000 (to be delivered in 5 parts) and a non-transferrable RM1,000 cash prize. The Digital Ambassador will get to try newly launched products, attend exclusive events, and gain digital exposure on Laneige social media platforms. She will also stand a chance to be Laneige's model during beauty workshops.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash prizes and non-refundable.
16. In the event that the organizers are unable to contact a winner, Laneige Malaysia reserves the right to select another winner based on the judging criteria.
17. Prizes must be collected within one month after the announcement has been made.
18. Please note that while there are always risks associated with providing personal data, whether in person, by phone or over the Internet, and no system of technology is completely safe, "tamper" or "hacker-proof", The Service Provider does everything to prevent and minimize risks of unauthorized access to, improper use and the inaccuracy of your personal information.
19. By taking part in this contest, you understand and accept without condition that AMOREPACIFIC Malaysia may elect to use your personal information and photos/videos for marketing purposes in a manner it deems fit whilst according your privacy or confidentiality with the highest priority.
20. AMOREPACIFIC Malaysia reserves the right to change any terms of this contest without prior notice and substitute any prize with one of a similar value.
21. AMOREPACIFIC Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss of chance arising from any defect, malfunction or failure of any telephone network / lines, computer systems, servers, computer equipment, software used in connection with the contest.
22. AMOREPACIFIC Malaysia (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for, and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the organizer’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) taking of a prize.
23. AMOREPACIFIC Malaysia may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of notice of such change.
24. AMOREPACIFIC Malaysia reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the rules of the contest without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either on the Laneige Facebook Page or in these Terms and Conditions.
25. AMOREPACIFIC Malaysia retains all proprietary rights to the intellectual property contained within the Application, and owns the copyright to all contents within.